Historic Black and White Pictures Restored in Color
- Women Delivering Ice, 1918
- Times Square, 1947
- Portrait Used to Design the Penny. President Lincoln Meets General McClellan – Antietam, Maryland ca September 1862
- Marilyn Monroe, 1957
- Newspaper boy Ned Parfett sells copies of the evening paper bearing news of Titanic’s sinking the night before. (April 16, 1912)
- Easter Eggs for Hitler, c 1944-1945
- Sergeant George Camblair practicing with a gas mask in a smokescreen – Fort Belvoir, Virginia, 1942
- Helen Keller meeting Charlie Chaplin in 1919
- Painting WWII Propaganda Posters, Port Washington, New York – 8 July 1942
- Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge ca 1935
This is awesome.
Not something I’d typically reblog but I like.
This is bloody fantastic.
Is there anything a natural 20 can’t do?
This is a poster idea I developed to show off the amazingness of tabletop rpgs.
I stumbled upon this video a long time ago and it honestly made me feel a lot better.
"If you’ve never failed, you’ve never lived."
I could not fit everyone mentioned in the video in this post so be sure to give the video a look.
WATCH IT HERE
Solar energy that doesn’t block the view
A team of researchers at Michigan State University has developed a new type of solar concentrator that when placed over a window creates solar energy while allowing people to actually see through the window. It is called a transparent luminescent solar concentrator and can be used on buildings, cell phones and any other device that has a clear surface. And, according to Richard Lunt of MSU’s College of Engineering, the key word is “transparent.”
[read more at MSU] [paper] [picture credit: Yimu Zhao]
Today I wanted to show you a set that I made for myself. I made so many dice jewelry pieces and this is the first one I made for myself. Do you remember the <a href=”http://magestudioworld.blogspot.com/2014/08/3-dice-and-one.html”>unique dice</a> I got from <a href=”http://q-workshop.com/”>Q-workshop</a>?
I made a pair of earrings and a pendant out of them.
You can buy my jewelry and accessories here:
My facebook fanpage: www.facebook.com/MarlenaGeniuszJewelry
Have a dice day!